When an online game is played to win money, there can be some great advantages to the site. Some people enjoy using free online gaming systems. These games may be able to provide people with the chance to make and win money. The sites are free to use and can provide hours of fun. Playing gaming sweepstakes – play and win even if play free of charge is available.
When someone is searching for an online gaming site, they may be surprised to find one that has absolutely no fees. There is really nothing for a customer to lose when they find a site with no fees. People can try out different games to see which one they like the best. Winnings are still collected and given out to players.
Gaming at home can be a great way to pass the time. These online tools are interactive, interesting and fun. Anyone with access to the internet can enjoy them. People who are on the go traveling, at work or at home can enjoy the benefits of these online sites.
A person may also develop their favorites and save them right on their smart phone or computer. These favorite game options could be played as often as a player would like. When the cost is free, there may be no limit to how much time can be allowed.
When playing over the net on a particular site, people may enjoy the site more when they learn about the rules that are in place. People may want to view the rule page so that they are informed about popular issues. Fees, collecting winnings and rules about use may influence how someone uses the system.
Gaming sweepstakes – play and win even if play free of charge may be a concept that people enjoy. The idea that there is no fee for participating can give people a reason to try it. While sites have other means of making money, users can enjoy the aspect of no charge use. There are many games to pick from and each one will be different from the rest.
Would you like to win a Plantronics Discovery 975 bluetooth headset for yourself?
Link Friends to the giveaway on facebook (1 entry daily)
Link Friends to the giveaway on Twitter (1 entry daily)
Blog about this giveaway (5 bonus entries)
Follow @MommyPR, @TheReviewKid, @AbusedChildren, @TweenRant on Fridays (an extra 8 entries)
This giveaway is for United States and will end on November 23rd at 11:59 Pacific Standard Time
Would you like to win a Logitech Pro 9000 Quickcam???
Heres what you gotta do
Visit Logitech’s site and comment here what other great product you like and why you would like to win this webcam and come back here and leave me a comment
For Additional Entries
- You can tweet once about this giveaway, all subsequent tweets will be disregarded
- You can blog about this contest and provide with the link
- Favorite on technorati
- Add the button to your blog
- Subscribe to the blog
Contest Ends December 2, 2009
How to enter:
Join my mailing list (+1) To enter you must sign up for the new weekly e-mail. This e-mail will summarize everything that’s been going on at Bibliofreak in the last seven days, plus have new content. During the contest, there will be an additional contest-related e-mail once a week, but after the contest, that will cease. Past that, I promise you won’t receive any more than two emails per week from me. Every email will include a handy link in case you want to unsubscribe from the list (so no hitting the spam button, please!).
The sign up box is at the top of the column on the right. Just fill out the information, and hit “subscribe now”.
After signing up, you will receive an email confirming that you really and truly want to subscribe. In order to enter, you MUST click on the link in that email to confirm that you want to join the list. If you don’t confirm, you don’t get entered. Also, you must be an active (not unsubscribed) member of the mailing list on December 18th to qualify for the giveaway.
Blog Post (+5 – one time only): Post about this giveaway on your own blog, letting your readers know about the giveaway and how to join.
Make a YouTube Video (+5): Don’t just tell me how you want a Kindle, show me! The more fun, interesting, funny, goofy, the better! In order to qualify, please put the terms Bibliofreak and Kindle Giveaway in the title of the video. Make sure to e-mail me as soon as you upload your video to YouTube, as the first person who claims it is theirs will get the credit. Sorry, there’s just no other way to verify who posted it!
Featured YouTube Video (+20): Each week, in The Great Kindle Give Away newsletter, I’ll select one featured video, which, for whatever reason, appeals to me above all others (it made me laugh, it made me cry, a little girl crawled out of my computer screen, etc.). This featured video will get an extra 20 entries!
Follow me on Twitter (+1): Go here. Follow me.
Tweet about it with #kindlegiveaway (+1 – one time only)
Become a fan of Bibliofreak on Facebook (+1): Go here. Become my fan!
Post this link on Digg/Reddit/StumbleUpon (+1): Spread the word through your social network.
THE BEST PART (+1 per entry): When you sign up, you will receive a unique link to this giveaway page. Whenever you choose to do any of the above, make sure to use this link. For every person that clicks and joins the mailing list from your link, you’ll receive an extra entry. What does that mean? If you get 100 of your readers/friends/family to join our list through your links, then you get 100 extra entries! If 200 join, you get 200 entries. If 1,000… well, you get the idea.
(Note: I would never expect anyone to take advantage of this by providing fake or duplicate emails. If you do feel tempted to do this, don’t. We’ll catch you and you’ll be disqualified. Trust me.)
Send us your entries: To make both of our lives easier, e-mail your entries to email@example.com. Be sure to use the e-mail address you signed up for the newsletter with. And most importantly, be sure to give us evidence of your actions. If you tweet about #kindlegiveaway, include the URL of your tweet. If you become a fan on Facebook, tell me your FB user name. Get my point?
The drawing: The drawing will occur on December 18th. The drawing will be randomized using random.org. Every point you get above qualifies you for another entry. Having the highest score doesn’t guarantee you a Kindle, but it does increase your chances.
How to Enter?
- Visit WooThemes and leave a comment below with which theme you want and why? [Required]
- All entries must be submitted on WP Themes before November 20, 2009 – Sunday before 11:59pm
- 3 Winners will be chosen randomly using random.org
- Winners will be contacted by email and will have 5 days to claim the prize
Get Extra Chances to Win the Contest
- Blog about the contest [1 extra chance] and leave a separate comment below with the blog URL
- Signup for our newsletter [1 extra chance] and leave a separate comment below
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet the contest [1 extra chance] and leave a separate comment below with your Twitter ID
Every reader has four methods to enter the contest. Choose any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries! Thank you WooThemes for supporting the contest.
Enter to Win:
Enter to win one of the Seagate FreeAgent Theater + HD Media Player. (99.00)
- Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site and tell me where you advertised it. 10 Extra Entries
- Subscribe to Mom Start blog
- Follow on twitter tell me your twitter ID
- Blog about the giveaway include a link to me and to the sponsor for 10 extra entries
- Tweet the giveaway (every time you tweet you get an entry) Link to the giveaway please!!!
- Comment on any other non giveaway post and come back and tell me you did
- Use any of the Share options at the bottom of this post: Digg, Stumble, or fav me on Technorati (two entries for each one)
Leave a comment for every entry
YOUR TURN: How many photos/videos do you take per week?
WIN IT! One winner will receive a 2TB Desk for Mac ($289.99) OR a FreeAgent Go 1TB (~$200.00). To enter, leave any topic-related comment on this post prior to Tuesday, November 17th at 11:59 p.m. (Don’t forget to follow the rules…all generic comments like “Enter me!,” “Love it,” and “Cool stuff!” will be disqualified.).
That’s right, it’s another Freebie Link contest! This time, you have the chance to win a free 32gb iPhone 3GS! This contest is a raffle and in order to obtain entries, you must complete these:
- Post comments on new freebies posted. By new posts, we don’t mean search back through old freebies and post comments there, because those won’t count. Any comment posted MUST be genuine. Every 5 comment you post will give you 1 entry into the raffle. (Be sure to use your valid email address when you comment so we can enter you into the raffle.)
- Post a link to Freebie Link on your blog or website. This does include Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace. Be sure to get the word out about all of the great things we have on this website! After you post our link, be sure to use our contact form to give us the URL our link is posted on. Doing this will give you 7 enteries into the raffle. Yes you can do this for more than one site. More sites equal more enteries. (Be sure to include your email to be entered into the raffle.)
- Subscribe to our RSS feed. After you subscribe, contact us using our contact form to tell us you subscribed. This will be worth 3 entries. (Be sure to also send us your valid email address so we can contact you if you win.)
We will randomly choose one lucky winner from those who have earned their entries.
- We will choose the winner on 11/30/09
- We will stop accepting entries on 11/29/09.
- You can do the first two tasks as much as you want, the more you do them, the better the chance you have to win the raffle!
If you have any questions or need help, just post a comment!
All you have to do to enter to win one of the IdeaPad S Series Netbooks listed above is visit the Lenovo website and pick a product that is a must have for your household this upcoming holiday season (other than these great netbooks).
Leave a comment below letting us know what you picked!
NOTE: You are only allowed to enter each “extra entry” once, except for your daily Tweets. Failure to abide by this will result in your comments being deleted.
Open to US residents only
Contest open until 11:59pm PST on 11/18/09
For all other rules please visit our Contest Rules page
How to Enter
Anyone, anywhere worldwide can take part. Please participate only once so that everyone will have a fair chance of the random draw at the date specified below. Everyone will have an equal chance of winning no matter when your entry is placed. Late entries will not be counted and ignored. To enter into the giveaway all you need to do is:
- Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay up to date with us!
- Leave a comment here with a valid email address (your email won’t be given out) so that we can contact you if you’re the winner.
- Tell us how you are going to make use of this gadget should you win!
- Follow on Twitter if you’re already a Twitter user, just in case we can’t get in touch with you through email, we will also be announcing our future contests / giveaways via our Twitter!
- That’s it!
- Optional – if you’re a blogger yourself and have abit of free time, do a quick post about this giveaway, it will be much appreciated!
This giveaway will end on the 23rd of November, winners will be directly contacted following random draw the next day so please remember to leave valid contact details!
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008